Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday is dig day!

Today while I was doing some yardwork (raking leaves, pruning) I wanted Trixie to get outside too. It's been raining here all week and we've both been cooped up except for potty breaks. We've got cabin fever!

We did our "potty time" on the leash and then I put her in her exercise pen for fun while I raked the leaves. Guess what Ms. Trixie did?
So you can see the muddy paws and muddy snout! If you look on the very right of her, there's a little mud....THAT, my friends, is Trixie's hole to China. I'm not really mad about her tearing up the lawn because
1. She's a terrier
2. It's in her exercise pen
3. I don't have enough energy to be mad
4. That face, c'mon!

In other good Trixie news, she let me sleep in till 7:50. What a nice little girl!

EDIT: Aaron reminded me that the garage is below the lawn so Trixie would most likely reach the car before she ever reached China!

2 comments:

  1. When we first got Lola, she LOVED to dig. Now she'll still do it if we start making digging motions (like at the beach in the sand), but she does it much less. I think she just grew out of it, so maybe Trixie will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trixie will soon learn to dig thru to the garage, start the car (or scooter...don't forget the helmet), motor over to the harbor, and catch a boat to CHINA.

    you asked for it once you named her Trixie!

    ReplyDelete