Thursday, October 21, 2010

More visitors...

All my friends have been asking me "when are we gonna meet Trixie?" I've been introducing her very slowly to our friends. This means I haven't had that many guests or visitors. But yesterday, my friend Voon got to come over and have a little puppy play time.
And she totally behaved just long enough to get some cute photos. Voon has already planned on stealing her and doing a life of crime. What a deceiving looking little puppy.Voon swears that this is our Christmas card photo. I won't bother posting the 10 bad attempts where Trixie is a white blur...

2 comments:

  1. YES I'm going to pretend I'm Tintin and Trixie is Snowy and we will have a million adventures together....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost guarantee that she would prefer that costume over wearing anything.

    ReplyDelete