Saturday, October 9, 2010

Doggie Sitter!

Yesterday, Aaron and I had to be out of the house ALL DAY. We didn't want to have to come back home because it would've been a hassle and I didn't want to leave her in her crate because she would've gotten cabin fever or left us a nice surprise on her blanket!

Enter doggie sitter!

Okay, a week and a half ago, I wrote on my facebook wall asking "who wants to dog sit?" I got a lot of responses. It seems that Trixie is a pretty little cutie and everyone wants to meet her. I "hired" my friend Jeremy, gave him the lowdown....etc. I really felt like a parent when I said "okay, her vet's number is on the wall over there. And if they're closed, use the 24 vet number."

Trixie was thoroughly spent by the time we got back. Jeremy would take her out and run in the backyard. She got a full day of play. How lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment