Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A new adventure



Today was BEAUTIFUL. Not at all a fall day. It's 72 degrees outside and the normal temps are usually in the low 60s. Like I said, beautiful.

So I took Trixie for a bike ride. I was going to take her to the dog run near our house during an off time so she could run around and maybe play with 1 dog. But Aaron really wants to see this happen the first time.
We biked for an hour. We even went BY the dog run and she got to watch other doggies play with each other. Soon it'll be her turn!

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable! My fiance and I have a 9 year old Westie named Toby. I didn't know him as a puppy, but I'm enjoying seeing your little Trixie growing up and having adventures. She's so little and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you Jen. We've never had a westie but I would always stop on the street and talk to westie owners. Their personalities are so vibrant. And Trixie is no exception. You will have to send us a photo of Toby!

    ReplyDelete