Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"I LOVE me some apples!"




















Today I took Trixie to an apple picking farm. She loved it. I think she found it so freeing to be off pavement and in the country. The colors of the leaves were beautiful and the apples were ripe right off the tree. Me and my friend Amy were able to pick an apple, bite it, and then give a tiny taste to Trixie. She LOVES apples....she also loves frozen peas!


Don't worry...I didn't actually let a dog eat an entire apple, nor did I let her have that apple core for more than a minute or two. I found that she enjoyed licking the core more so than biting it.
I just LOVED how many apples were on the ground here. The Stuart Farm was beautiful and I was SO thankful that they allowed doggies on their property (as long as you clean up after your 'fur babies')

No comments:

Post a Comment