Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another DIY project

Trixie got a new play thing today....a dig box! What is a dig box you ask? Well, a dig box, boys and girls, is a box filled with dirt and sometimes yummy treats that a puppy can dig to their hearts' and paws' content. Aaron was nice enough to devote his Sunday to make Trixie a dig box of her own. She really wanted to help him too.
"Oooh, lemme help! What is that?! I've never seen that before. Let me pee on it! How exciting! What's that long wire thingy? What's that round sharp thingy that's making noise?"
See? She's TOTALLY helping!
And the finished product worked magically. She watched Aaron construct it for about an hour and was salivating (do dogs salivate about digging?) at the sight of the 10 bags of dirt that were being dumped in! The minute she was let free of her cage to venture to the big black pit of dirt, she jumped on, smelled around, and started digging!
And this, my friends, is the face of a happy, "I did me some digging" westie!
And so these must be the paws.....good thing I didn't mop today!
You can see her adventures here...(sorry for the S bomb about 20 seconds in!)


No comments:

Post a Comment