Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jesus Mary and Joseph!!!!


I freaked out today! Someone was dining ON my dog today! He wasn't invited, and we kicked him out before he could finish....who am I talking about??? The incredibly evil Mr. Tick!

Yes, I know, gross. But I think it's important to showcase the good AND bad on this blog. It's not all rainbows and unicorns with a puppy. Anyway, back to the tick....I discovered him while (brace yourselves) kissing and cuddling her! I don't remember if my lips actually touched him, but I remember feeling something like a really long pimple. Thank goodness for Aaron because he was able to research how to take one out online, and he actually did it. I mean, I know how to take one out, but I'm super squeamish about stuff like that. Trixie didn't seem to care after it was out, and we continued to give her a TSA-esque pat down to search for more MTD (mass ticks of destruction).

No comments:

Post a Comment