Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!



Trixie went camping with us to a KOA, or kampground of America. (Let me just say, I HATE it when people purposefully misspell words. Kars for kids?! Are these retarded kids or something?!) Sorry, off topic.
Anyway, Trixie loves camping. Being outdoors everyday and smelling the woods and new animals was exciting for her. She loved sitting by the camp fire and playing tether ball. YES, I do have a video of Trixie playing tetherball....and she wins!
We brought her exercise pen so she could hang out outside without being on leash, which is also loved. We didn't know this till now, but Trixie goes nuts for miniature golf. In fact, I think some of our scores would've been different had Trixie not been there....meaning she picked up my ball numerous times and we'd have to try and remember where it was....(Thanks Trixie, you helped me!)

We brought her travel crate to sleep in the tent and she loved that as well. We'd definitely go camping with her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment