Thursday, November 18, 2010

Meet Montgomery!

The only thing better than a westie is TWO WESTIES!

Today, we went to the dog park for an hour and a half! Trixie was actually playing with almost every dog there! About hour in, another westie showed up. Montgomery is a 10 year old westie that lives in the neighborhood. As soon as he came into the park, they
ran straight for each other, sniffed, and went about their business. They did play together and it looked like Trixie was looking up to him, kind of like the "big brother" program.
They had a blast running around. Montgomery was pretty preoccupied with a tennis ball though. Trixie kept 'play bowing' in hopes that he would drop it and come pounce. Alas, Trixie will have to change up her game plan for next time.I was pretty stoked that they took pictures together. Aren't they adorable??!! Me and his owner were going nuts over our doggies. I think we drove all the non westies out of the park. But that's what happens when you come uninvited to a westie party, or as I like to say "westie festie!"Hopefully, we'll see them soon. There's only one other westie I've seen in the neighborhood and his name is Rambo, so maybe we can get more popular.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I have a westie too! his name is Sir Quincy Bubbles. My family is westie crazy. We're actually getting another one, from deerhaven actually! we are very excited, because our baby will hopefully be born on saturday or sunday. I love your blog. It's wonderful to see what a Deerhaven Westie looks like, and by the way, she is ADORABLE! I think I'm in love with her!

    ReplyDelete