Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday in the Park with Trixie!

Meet Sophie, one of Trixie's best friends. She's a Schnoodle! Sophie and Trixie love to wrestle, tumble and bite, and frankly, I love that they do. I also appreciate that the owners don't give me a death stare whenever Trixie takes a chunk of doggie neck into her mouth. Sophie's a tough girl and can handle badass Trixie!
See what I mean about the wrestling? This is Wizard. He's always wrestling with lady dog friends.....and he's always on the bottom. I see your true colors Wizard! Again, I don't get the "you don't know how to raise chil..... I mean puppies" look from Wizard's owners. Yeah for not being totally lame!
And just because I love this action shot....Look at the black abyss that is Trixie's mouth! Also, look how her back leg is over Wizard. This girl is freakin' piggy backing on her friend. Poor Wizard, crushed by the Trix monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment