Monday, February 7, 2011

Yawning Pup

Trixie has been very privileged lately. Both her parents have been home to play with her. We've been training a lot...with HAM! Trixie goes nuts for turkey and ham, more so than liver or heart. It's been extremely hard for her to learn "quiet." I know we're trying a very difficult thing for her to do. Look how tired she is from all the training...
Look at that puppy yawn. For real though, she's gotten very good at sit, stay, come, down, off, stick em' up, high five, touch, and she's working on bang!
This dog is so good! Look what we do to her?! She still loves us!

1 comment:

  1. Your Blog is wonderful. From one dog lover to another, I enjoy reading it. I do the same thing with my dogs, I have Border Collies and they are my passion. I write about different things each week, it's all blogs linked together. http://activitythisweek.blogspot.com/
    from this page you can go to our main page and see all the dogs. Very nice job. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete